BSc (Hons 1), MSc, MSc, Grad.Dip.Ed., PRI, MIAP2.
Phillip helps individuals and teams understand and articulate the issues which are confronting them, identify and explore a range of options to address these issues, craft appropriate and realistic solutions and develop implementation strategies, and prepare for difficult conversations and negotiations.
Phillip’s professional involvements include:
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Accredited Mediator on the Panel of Mediators of Resolution Institute
- A frequent presenter and participant in professional Alternative Dispute Resolution conferences, seminars and workshops
- Conflict Coach, trained and experienced in the CINERGY® method
- Frequent contributor to the DR profession, through interviews, book reviews and podcasts
- Key organiser of Resolution Institute's international ADR conferences
- past m ember, Mediators Beyond Borders, and delegate to the UNFCCC climate change conference, in Copenhagen Dec 2010
- Member, International Association for Public Participation (IAP2)
- Graduate, IAP2’s Certificate for Public Participation course. He is trained in delivering its three components: Planning for Public Participation, Techniques for Effective Public Participation and Communications for Effective Public Communication
- He has been facilitator for a leading-edge leaders networking organisation, regularly supporting the professional needs of a core group of a dozen HR leaders from major Australia and global corporates.
- He has been an active member of the Australian Chapter Committee of IAP2, and was Program Chair for IAP2’s 2005 Asia Pacific conference, “Risks and Rewards in Public Participation”, and a member of the State Committee of OXFAM and the St James Ethics Centre.
Phone: 0407 044 020